Collective is looking for a Success Lead, in charge of improving retentions with our clients and collectives, in the long run. You will working closely with our CEO (Jean) and adjacent teams.
Your scope of ownership
- Set-up success mechanisms with passed clients (community, communication, post-mortems,...)
- Trigger new processes with adjacent teams (Community, Growth, Product) to improve repeat business and up-selling from clients
- Build a culture of success (feedback loops, relationships, NPS...)
- 1-3 years of experience in a role with customer interactions and operating issues
- Ability to prioritise & deliver several workstreams
- Problem solving and analytical spirit
- Strong interest in start-ups, future-of-work and independent work topics
- Doer mindset: strong bias for execution
- Engaging Communication: be proactive, professional and share energy
- Analytical: be able to start from the big structure and structure a measurable process
- Team Player: proactively contribute to the success of other teams (community, product, growth...)
- Fit with Collective's value: Look for difference, play collective & make it fun!
- The start-up package: Top insurance coverage with Alan, 10€ per lunch with Swile, latest Apple equipment and of course, a remote friendly culture
- Competitive Salary & Equity package
- Unique opportunity: backed by top-tiers actors (eFounders + Funds + Angels), Collective is transforming an industry and positively impacts the way people work
- Corporate culture: Collective is built to be a place where people have fun at work and look for difference!