What you will do ⚡
We're building the SaaS our collectives (team of freelancers) will use to operate.
As a software engineer, you will work hand in hand with Paul our CTO and the team (currently 8 engineers) to build the first version of the Collective platform and make the experience unbelievable!
As a core team member, we expect you to have a major impact both on making an awesome product and on shaping the company culture!
This means you will:
- Work on Collective's projects from conception to completion
- Act as the end technical decision-maker for both the front-end and backend stack
- Ensure a smooth deployment, continual operation and help in the scaling of the product
- Contribute to building our engineering team: mentoring developers, participating in technical reviews, recruitment, architecture, design systems...
- Frontend: Typescript, React, GraphQL
- Backend: Typescript, NestJS, GraphQL, PostgreSQL
- Infra: Helm, Kubernetes, AWS
- Tools: Github, Github Actions for CI, Forest Admin, Datadog
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- 📱Sensibility for the product + UI/UX: you'll work hand in hand with the product and design team of eFounders, and we definitely want you to take an active part in the discussions
- 🚀 Entrepreneur-mindset: you have the unique opportunity to get onboard Collective at the very start and we are looking for entrepreneurs to run this amazing challenge and help us build the #futureofwork!
- 👯 Team player: at Collective we value collaborative minds willing to team up with our fun and growing team, our collectives, and our clients!
- 🔥 Challenge: you know what you're talking about and you have ideas on how to do things. We like innovative people who will fight for their ideas.
- A challenging work experience building an ambitious product from scratch (ambitious is the reason we need you 👊)
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit (especially when it comes to going out)
- Latest M1 Macbook Pro to write some badass code (and also some badass bugs 🐛)
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem (but note we are remote-friendly)
- Be part of an awesome team! We play collective right? ⚽ 🏉