We are looking for a product manager to create the product that will shape tomorrow's way of working. If you join us, you’ll be an early team member and will help us define: 1. Our future company culture 2. The people who we hire 3. The direction & focus of our products
What will you be doing?
- You will be our first product manager and will work directly with the founding team
- Build a compelling strategy and roadmap based on an insightful understanding of customer needs, market opportunities, and technical capabilities
- Drive learning/insights and revenue through consistent and thoughtful product experimentation
- Manage a roadmap following our recent product launch against KPIs, user feedback and product goals
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company
- Write specs, manage project execution, and define product roll-out strategy
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
- Help us decorate our brand new offices?
What we're looking for
- Have 3+ years of direct product management experience at a tech, product-driven company
- Experienced in interacting with users
- Willing to explore product ideas, to discard ideas if they're not great and to be optimistic enough to keep hunting for new ones
- Someone who is excited to collaborate with everyone in the team: engineers, designers, customer-facing folks, etc - you believe inspiration can come from anywhere
- Solutions-oriented: you are resourceful and drive progress with a positive entrepreneurial approach
- Clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Alan insurance with best coverage
- Latest Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours & remote friendly culture
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem
What’s the interview process like?
- Quick 30-minute visio call just to make sure we’re on the same page. After that, we’d love to chat with you in-person.
- 30min to get to know each other with Côme, our lead Product Designer
- 2h of a live case preparation, presentation and then Q&A
- 30min calls with Jean (CEO) and Paul (CTO)