We are looking for a product manager to help us create the product that will shape tomorrow's way of working.
What you will do ⚡
You will integrate the product team and join a squad composed of a product designer and software engineers.
You will actively participate to the developments phases with the members of your squad. You will also be a key actor in the conception and priorization of new features as well as be in direct relationships with the other functions of the company (sales, operations, finance).
Your main missions:
- Prioritization of your squad’s backlog according to the product vision
- Key stakeholder in the design steps (problem pitch, challenge the solution…)
- Delivery of structured and concise functional specifications (epics, user stories)
- Participation in the run ceremonies (feature kickoff, planning, stand-ups, demos…)
- Followup with the progress of the developments
- Communication about the launch of your features
- Users interviews and contribution to the feedback collection
- Project management: Linear
- Documentation: Notion
- Design: Figma
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally at a tech, product-driven company.
- Clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills
- Used to share ideas by wireframing (usage of Figma is a plus but not required), and writing (documentation, specifications)
- Solutions-oriented: you are resourceful and drive progress with a positive entrepreneurial approach
- Someone who is excited to collaborate with everyone in the team: engineers, designers, customer-facing folks, etc - you believe inspiration can come from anywhere
- Positive and dynamic, you diffuse motivation to the people around you, and help build a nice working atmosphere
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Alan insurance with best coverage
- Latest Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours & remote friendly culture
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem
What’s the interview process like?
- 45min visio call with Cyril, to make sure there is a fit between your expectations and the position
- 30min chat with Côme, our lead Product Designer
- 1h of a live case preparation, presentation and then Q&A
- 30min calls with Vianney (COO) and Paul (CTO)