Collective is looking for a Lead Talent Manager, to support our talent acquisition in the next coming months. You will working closely with our CEO (Jean), COO (Vianney) & CTO (Paul) and our investors, have strong responsibilities and lots of opportunities to grow within Collective.
Job description 🏆
You will play a key role in talent sourcing, recruitment & HR strategy to support Collective development. As such, you will be in charge of:
- Sourcing talents and taking part in the recruitment strategy
- Setting the HR processes (onboarding, feedback process, performance management)
- Helping on onboarding and design of an efficient and sustainable organisation
- Interacting with external providers helping on talent acquisition
If you do not meet those requirements below, we are still really happy to meet! We're not looking for job descriptions, but for outstanding and kind people 💎!
- 💪🏼 Experimented: 2-6 years of experience in talent acquisition and recruitment. You know how to interact with external providers, define scorecards and onboarding processes
- 🚀 Entrepreneur-minded: you have the unique opportunity to get onboard Collective at the very start and we are looking for entrepreneurs to help us build the #futureofwork!
- 📱Tech interested: You show an interest in start-ups, future-of-work and independent work topics, and you want to take part in an innovative mission
- 👯 Team player: at Collective we value collaborative minds willing to team up with our fun and growing team, our collectives, and our clients!
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit (especially when it comes to going out)
- Be part of an awesome team!
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem: we are remote-friendly, although this is not a full-time remote position. You'll have to stick with us for some time on this great aventure, why avoid us? 😉