Collective is looking for a Head of Talent, to support our talent acquisition in the next coming months. You will working closely with our CEO (Jean), COO (Vianney) & CTO (Paul) and our investors, have strong responsibilities and lots of opportunities to grow within Collective.
Job description 🏆
You will play a key role in talent sourcing, recruitment & HR strategy to support Collective development. As such, you will be in charge of:
- Sourcing talents and taking part in the recruitment strategy
- Setting the HR processes (onboarding, feedback process, performance management)
- Helping on onboarding and design of an efficient and sustainable organisation
- Interacting with external providers helping on talent acquisition
- 💪🏼 Experimented: 2-6 years of experience in talent acquisition and recruitment. You know how to interact with external providers, define scorecards and onboarding processes
- 🚀 Entrepreneur-minded: you have the unique opportunity to get onboard Collective at the very start and we are looking for entrepreneurs to help us build the #futureofwork!
- 📱Tech interested: You show an interest in start-ups, future-of-work and independent work topics, and you want to take part in an innovative mission
- 👯 Team player: at Collective we value collaborative minds willing to team up with our fun and growing team, our collectives, and our clients!
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit (especially when it comes to going out)
- Be part of an awesome team!
- Lovely offices located in the heart of the Parisian startup ecosystem: we are remote-friendly, although this is not a full-time remote position. You'll have to stick with us for some time on this great aventure, why avoid us? 😉