You’ll work directly with Collective’s Growth Lead (Rémi), and have plenty of space to develop strong skills in automations, no-code tooling and knowledge on how to build a growth machine!
Collective.work is a platform that powers teams of freelancers - also known as collectives. We are building the SaaS-enabled marketplace to enable any independents to create and run collectives with a professional back-office, and access business opportunities through our marketplace.
Since our start 12 months ago within eFounders (the startup studio that has launched several successful SaaS companies, including the unicorns Aircall, and Spendesk), we have:
- Worked with thousands of freelancers, hundreds of companies
- Generated millions of € in project value through out platform
- Raised one of the largest European Seed-fundraising (€7m after 9-month)
- Built a team of 15 amazing people!
Collective plans to hire 30+ people by the end of 2022.
Collective’s Growth Team
Key advantages working within our growth team
- Great traction: outperforming our growth goals so far
- Inbound driven: 100% Inbound business so far
- Diversified topics:
- Start-ups, scale-ups and large corporations strategic needs on the client side
- Product-led challenges on the collective side (SaaS)
- A bias for action
Growth marketing strategy
Our team has the mindset to constantly add value to people (internally & externally). The key pillars of our culture are:
- Look for difference: challenge the status quo, always bring new angles and perspectives
- Maximise your impact: we think impact first and always prioritise our actions!
- Get things done: we have a strong bias for execution. We are not afraid to test, iterate, refine the scope, but we ship things fast!
Scope of ownership
- Experiment, implement and maintain our business tooling stack
- Website integration, landing page building, A/B testing, Automations
- Currently, we run on: Webflow, Google tools, Integromat... A lot of room for improvement!
- Own Collective’s conversion funnel
- Improve conversion across our website and other lead generation supports
- Create and test landing pages dedicated to acquisition channels, customers and use-cases
- Ensure the tracking of our global marketing performance tracking
- Impressions of our content
- ROI of our channels and ad-hoc actions
- Key Growth & Marketing Metrics (you’ll build dashboards)
- Optimise internal processes to save time to the team
- Use no-code tools to streamline operations (for example): we automated all our administrative workflow through Integromat
- Implement new processes to improve the effectiveness of the organisation
- Test new acquisition channels and participate to ad-hoc marketing actions (attempts to generate virality and exploration of all the crazy ideas we can generate)
- Build in public: create content on the experiments we’re doing and why they work (or don’t work)
- Open for junior profiles (0-1 year of experience)
- Strong interest in no-code, automations and ready to take any action that will foster our growth
- Problem solving and analytical spirit
- Ability to prioritise & deliver several workstreams
- Interest in start-ups, future-of-work and independent work topics
- Doer mindset: strong bias for execution
- Engaging Communication: be proactive, professional and share energy
- Analytical: be able to start from the big structure and structure a measurable process
- Team Player: proactively contribute to the success of other teams (community, product, growth...)
- Fit with Collective's value: Look for difference, play collective & make it fun!
- The start-up package: Top insurance coverage with Alan, 10€ per lunch with Swile, latest Apple equipment and of course, a remote friendly culture
- Competitive Salary & Equity package
- Unique opportunity: backed by top-tiers actors (eFounders + Funds + Angels), Collective is transforming an industry and positively impacts the way people work
- Corporate culture: Collective is built to be a place where people have fun at work and look for difference!