Collective allows freelancers to create collectives and work in teams . We are building the complete suite of tools to enable a new form of work which helps independents keep their autonomy as well as work with other people they chose. We are looking for the best people to help us do it.
Some numbers we achieved in less than 8 months:
- ~700 collectives joined the Collective platform
- 400+ companies submitted end-to-end project opportunities to collectives
- Built an ambitious team of 18 people
- Raised 7m€ with a leading UK fund
The newly founded Finance team allows collectives to forget the trouble of collecting payments from customers and manages all financial streams between companies and collectives. This role is key to ensure that we provide the maximum value to our users.
What will you be doing?
- Build financial reporting to monitor the business
- Oversee all financials streams from companies to collectives
- Assist on building investor reports and business plan
- Improve our payment process for collectives
- Optimize cash and perform financial control tasks
- Keep an eye on accounting
Is that you?
- You are organized and proactive, able to handle multiple topics at the same time and prioritise them and do all this in autonomy
- You are a good communicant & have an excellent verbal and written communication skills in French & English
- You have 2-3 years' experience in the related fields: audit, transaction & services, finance, data analysis
- You have strong modeling and analytical skills. You are fluent with data manipulation.
- You are flexible and curious with a great adaptability skills to work in a constantly evolving and fast paced environment. You have the ability to investigate and focus on new projects
- You are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
- Best Alan health insurance
- Swile lunch card
- Latest Apple equipment
- Remote friendly
- Competitive Salary & Equity package
What is the process like?
- 20min introduction call
- 45min interview with our COO & Co-founder
- 45min interview with our CEO & Co-founder
- 45min interview with one of our investors’ representative