Collective is looking for an Account Executive, in charge of the staffing and matching of new business opportunities . You will working closely with our CEO (Jean) and adjacent teams.
Your scope of ownership
- Lead the full sales-cycle on new business opportunities, from initial interest to the staffing of the opportunity
- Consult with existing customers regarding business objectives and requirements, and build long-lasting partnerships
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Community, Growth, Product)
- Think critically about sales insights and data and experiment with new growth tactics
- 1-3 years of experience in a role with customer interactions and operating issues
- Ability to prioritise & deliver several workstreams
- Problem solving and analytical spirit
- Strong interest in start-ups, future-of-work and independent work topics
- Doer mindset: strong bias for execution
- Engaging Communication: be proactive, professional and share energy
- Analytical: be able to start from the big structure and structure a measurable process
- Team Player: proactively contribute to the success of other teams (community, product, growth...)
- Fit with Collective's value: Look for difference, play collective & make it fun!
- The start-up package: Top insurance coverage with Alan, 10€ per lunch with Swile, latest Apple equipment and of course, a remote friendly culture
- Competitive Salary & Equity package
- Unique opportunity: backed by top-tiers actors (eFounders + Funds + Angels), Collective is transforming an industry and positively impacts the way people work
- Corporate culture: Collective is built to be a place where people have fun at work and look for difference!